We sell the Hyundai Extended Warranty which is called a VSC, Vehicle Service Contract.
• Hyundai wants your Hyundai Car Experiences to be the best you've ever had!! They're hoping you buy Hyundai as your second car! Naturally, you wouldn't want your warranty to be backed by anyone other than Hyundai.
• Due to a teired pricing structure, the earlier you buy this extended warranty the lower the cost.
• These HPP extended warranty plans promise additive coverage as far as time. Additive means that the time-span coverage that you purchase, starts at the time you purchase HPP. However the mile-coverage(48k-100k) takes effect upon "Day 1". "Day 1" is the date when your car was first purchased ....when its miles were 0. As an example, let's say that you have a 44 month old Sonata with 35,000 miles on it and you buy an HPP warranty which provides coverage for 5 years and 60,000 miles ...therefore you would have coverage until your mileage was 60,000 miles or for the next 5 years. As with the original warranty, coverage ends whenever 1 event occurs ....5 years or 60,000 miles.
• Your Hyundai Protection Plan (aka HPP or Hyundai Extended Warranty) becomes effective after two events take place. First, your completed/signed paperwork is received by our dealership. Second, it is processed by Hyundai Motor America, which typically takes two business days after we receive the signature.
• Direct Payment - No more paying and waiting for reimbursement. Hyundai-backed HPP pays the Hyundai dealer for the repair ...directly. Almost all 3rd-Party warranties reimburse you. (hard for you)
• HPP is accepted by Hyundai dealerships across the US. Since your Hyundai HPP contract is tied to your Hyundai's VIN#, once we process your contract thru Hyundai Motor America, you are entered into Hyundai's internal system. Once your VIN# is "in" the system Hyundai dealers across the country can validate your HPP contract.
Is Hyundai H.P.P. transferable? Yes, for a transfer fee you can transfer your contract to another person(private party) to give them the added confidence of a Hyundai Extended Warranty. Coverage is transferable from private party to private party, through the life of the contract. The fee varies by state. This coverage increases the value of your Hyundai.
Can I cancel the contract and receive a refund?
Yes, if no services have been rendered within 60 days, you may choose to receive a full refund, less the $50 cancellation fee.
There is a 49-outta-50 chance that we are out-of-state. That is true for 49 states(except FL) and we do not collect sales tax from those 49 states. This fact could no longer exist due to law changes. The 'Marketplace Fairness Act' has passed one house(Senate) and it needs to pass the other(House of Representatives) for it to become law. The 'Marketplace Fairness Act' would mandate state enforcement of sales tax collection by online retailers with greater than $1 million in sales. The caveat is that states must take steps to simplify their sales tax system. Due to a great deal of resistance in the House, it's probable that the bill will not pass in early 2014. We obey the law and currently charge the Florida State Tax to its residents. It is the Law!
HPP(Hyundai Protection Plan) Extended Warranty is Official . . . NOT 3rd Party!!
Hyundai HPP Warranties are the ONLY Hyundai extended warranties that are Officially Factory-Backed ...backed by Hyundai Motor America. Not 3rd-Party!!! We process Hyundai Protection Plan service contract apps for all states, including Florida. Looking for a Hyundai warranty, Honda Warranty or Acura Warranty in Florida? We can assist you.
Copyright 2014 Delray Hyundai, Inc. All rights reserved.
Delray Hyundai is not responsible for typographical errors in pricing or product specification inaccuracies on our web site. Prices are subject to change without notice.